Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Too long

It’s been AUGUST since my last post? Hell…

Well I’ve recently developed the drive to continue blogging, mostly coming from my increased involvement in the internet with my online courses. I also read a great article about how Mormon Mommy Bloggers are getting a huge fan base, because they are “reluctantly uplifting.”

K, so I’m not a Mommy, and I have 6, maybe 6 followers. I’m blogging here for the random individual that has nothing better to do than to surf through blogs. Which, admittedly I do sometimes, lets be honest. This will serve as a soap box. I doubt I’ll be uplifting, but I challenge you to think. And to break the tension I’ll throw in a random tidbit of hilariosity from my life. Do I want a fan base for this? HELL YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment