Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life's lessons

So I have just broke up with my girlfriend, and sure, I'm a bit broken up about it. But I think I learned something new about myself. First of all, that I'm still just an RM, and I still, no matter how much I try not to, act like the typical marriage crazy RM. The truth of that is frankly we can't change who we are. Granted it was more than my subconcious that made me crazy about her. I've learned what I need to be, and who I should be in the future. And I've learned that, frankly, I just can't handle a relationship right now. I'm not trying to be hard on myself, just realistic. It was a good run. I made some mistakes, and stumbled over some things. And dang it, having a car would have made life a whole heck of a lot easier. But it just wasn't the right time. And as low as my heart may be right now, I'm straight with that. I've come to terms with it and I'm settled. One thing is sure. I still love Firefly and Muse, and I must say I credit her as to part of the reason I moved out here, but I'm staying here. Because this is my new home, and this is where the Lord wants me to be. I think I've said my peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment