Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm stressed

I'm pretty zonked right now, I've got a huge workload and I'm kinda having trouble keeping up. I realized that, frankly, I can't do school full time and work full time all at once, it's simply impossible. Sure I'll lose money in dropping classes, but things are really hard to get through right now. I have fifteen credits I'm taking, and three of them are online, which are really extremely hard. I simply feel burned out.

But I'm fasting for change. I want improvement and progression, so I am opening avenues to keep myself from sheer exhaustion, and allow creativity to take hold when I need it. My book is in terrible disrepair, and I need to get a lot of my future plans in place. I'm working on a collaborative process with my friends to create an entertainment production company, and we're off to make a difference. Now I feel I'm doing something worthwhile. Sometime I chose to be and do. I feel like being a monkey at the typewriter is too old. A paper degree means almost nothing anymore, so why do I need it? We'll start our own business and learn life lessons doing what we want. Doing what we can in fields we care about. I want an education on my terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment